Managed by: Polegate Town Council.
Adjacent to the main entrance is a dedicatory plaque mounted on a rough granite plinth, surrounded by green gravel and edged by kerb stones. The land was gifted in 1922 as a memorial to those who gave their lives in World War 1. The names of the fallen are inscribed in the church rather than at the recreation ground.
Car Parking - Car park is available next to the recreation ground with approximately 20 spaces.
Children's Play Area
Toilets - Toilets by the side door of the pavilion.
Car Parking Disabled Access Sports Courts Information Boards Toilet Facilities Heritage And Culture Children's Play Area Benches Outdoor Gym
Wannock Road, Polegate, BN26 5JG